Introducing the Glock 44!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
G19 with factory trigger has been my primary carry for over a decade. Maybe the 44 trigger needs a break in or a little work to make it better. I'm anxious to read some range reports. I've been reading reviews for Tac Sol conversion and they're not glowing. Between the two, the 44 may be the best option for a 19 trainer.

I just picked up two.

They are the first consecutive serial number glocks I’ve owned that the triggers feel the same. Honestly not the best Glock triggers I’ve felt, but I’m not complaining. Smooth takeup, break could be crisper, and the over travel maybe a bit mushy.
I never expected it to be like my Ruger MKIII though.
We will see what some time in one of them will do to it.

Edit to fix a few typos

Last edited:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I installed my preferred sight combo tonight.

I’ll take it to the range tomorrow and see if I need to adjust the front sight height.

531f0d249f0b2893c3096ff7e05d748b.jpg

f05c622493e1b119153eb07816795ec3.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just finished shooting mine at Wilshire. 100 rounds each of Fiocchi, CCI, and Federal bulk pack. 1 failure to feed on first round in the mag of Fiocchi after about 2 mags. 100% for the rest. Sights are on close enough for me although I don’t care for them. Especially the front. Sure was noticeable moving from the 22 to 9mm. [emoji12]. I used to think 9mm recoil was minimal. Front sight barely moves on the 44. Both triggers in it and my 19 Gen 5 feel very similar. Fun to shoot and reloading mags isn’t fun but much better than a Ruger finger eater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried my Tactical Solution and Advantage Arms Conversion magazines in the Glock 44 -- They DID NOT work for me.

The Advantage Arms magazine locked in place, but the slide would barely slide back. With slide in slide lock, the magazine will insert and lock but only goes a little forward -- just off the slide release -- if you wiggle the slide little, I could get it into battery

The Tactical Solution would not lock in place, with the slide in battery; With the slide in slide lock, the magazine will seat and lock -- but the slide will only go little bit forward, just off the release.

I could not get the Advantage Arms magazine to work in the Tactical Solution and I could not get the Tactical Solution magazine to work in the Advantage Arms.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Tried my Tactical Solution and Advantage Arms Conversion magazines in the Glock 44 -- They DID NOT work for me.

The Advantage Arms magazine locked in place, but the slide would barely slide back. With slide in slide lock, the magazine will insert and lock but only goes a little forward -- just off the slide release -- if you wiggle the slide little, I could get it into battery

The Tactical Solution would not lock in place, with the slide in battery; With the slide in slide lock, the magazine will seat and lock -- but the slide will only go little bit forward, just off the release.

I could not get the Advantage Arms magazine to work in the Tactical Solution and I could not get the Tactical Solution magazine to work in the Advantage Arms.

Thanks for trying them. So much for the rumor they would work.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don’t have a micrometer, can someone tell me the stock front sight height?

Latest posts

Top Bottom