Introducing the Glock 44!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took the boy to the indoor range today. Ran 126 golden bullet 36gr through it. Son started shooting it. First shot second bullet tipped up a bit and chewed the bullet up. He loaded the mag plus first shot of the day. I blame it on him. Along the way 1 round fte. It got smashed between slide and barrel.
Ran 100 neckbeards through it not a single issue. So 226 rounds with 2 hickups that were probably both shooter induced.

Found a 3rd mag at sportworld they had 1 so I guess I need to order some. Overall still impressed with this gun. Shoots POA for us. So stock sights will stay for now.

One thing I noticed today and the other day. The cases are filthy when ejected. Black powder streaks down them. Never had a 22 that had cases that dirty. Not sure if it's chamber or pressure from barrel. I also noticed today occasion crap hitting my face again. Not to mention this sucker throws brass like it's mad at it.

Last edited:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I noticed today and the other day. The cases are filthy when ejected. Black powder streaks down them. Never had a 22 that had cases that dirty. Not sure if it's chamber or pressure from barrel. I also noticed today occasion crap hitting my face again. Not to mention this sucker throws brass like it's mad at it.

It has a fluted chamber like a HK to make extraction easier.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At 37 minutes in the video the guy said the slide is polymer.Then before stripping the gun puts his left hand pretty close to the barrel when pulling the trigger.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought one today. I ran some remington golden through it figuring if it will feed this it should feed anything. I shot 100 and had zero problems. I then ran 50 rounds of Federal match and had zero problems. Looks like the same boring Glock reliability...lol. Overall this gun is a blast to shoot. Much better than the tac sol conversion set that I have. Pretty accurate too...a slight turn to the right and an inch down and it's on the bull. Now I need a threaded barrel kit and try it suppressed. And extra magazines.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I'm standing at the Academy in Yukon and they have one on the shelf but there's no way I'm paying $399 plus their 8.885% tax bracket...

Henry's says they will have 4 more on Wed or Thurs that haven't been spoken for, $359 at 4.9% tax.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So I'm standing at the Academy in Yukon and they have one on the shelf but there's no way I'm paying $399 plus their 8.885% tax bracket...

Henry's says they will have 4 more on Wed or Thurs that haven't been spoken for, $359 at 4.9% tax.

Shoot mine Sunday and see what you think. I’ve had very few issues with it. It was $389 out the door at Big Boy’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really am starting to think a couple folks on youtube are trying to have issues with their 44s. Call me a crazy but there are a couple guys racking up hits and trashing this thing. Followed quickly by how awesome the Taurus TX22 is. (did they forget about the barrel issues?) I think its pretty well known by know if you don't check the first round to make sure the nose is up. It may not feed right. Pretty much every stacking 22 mag gun I have will act up especially on a full mag if that first bullet isn't in its happy place.

I am not trying to take away from the fact that 2 guns have clearly blown the #$%@ up along with one or two having extractor issues. That ain't good and I admit that when I went to the range yesterday I was hesitant to let my son shoot it. Then the reality hit me that if this thing was a bomb there would be 100 blown up ones on the net not 2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom