Introducing the Glock 44!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seriously doubt there is a more reliable .22 semi-automatic pistol than a Ruger MK. Mine never fails to function as it should. Never has, and probably never will.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Many on other forums say they want a .22LR in the G48 size but others say they prefer it in the G19 or even G17 size for a trainer and hopefully more capacity than is normally available in .22 caliber pistols.

I think the G19/17 size makes more sense.

A real Glock, not Umarex, 22LR that is striker fired with no thumb safety and high capacity magazines sized like center-fire mags would be a winner for an inexpensive way to put thousands of rounds a year down range while training.

Also, a Glock .22 would make it possible to add rimfire to GSSF matches.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me too. The Sig Mosquito and the Walther P-22 were junk. I had considered the Ruger SR22 but I’m afraid it would be the same as the Walther.

Get a SW MP .22 COMPACT. A real SW, whereas the full size MP .22 is an Umarex POS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A .22 from Glock? Haha how long until the first recall? Um I mean upgrade. I’ll stick with my Ruger MKIV. We all know Glock doesn’t listen to customer input. How far behind were they in the small single stack 9mm introduction?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A .22 from Glock? Haha how long until the first recall? Um I mean upgrade. I’ll stick with my Ruger MKIV. We all know Glock doesn’t listen to customer input. How far behind were they in the small single stack 9mm introduction?

Shoots fired!!! You're not wrong though..... 44-1 parts by summer? :D

You'd figure they'd put out a carbine.... there would be a line around the block.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoots fired!!! You're not wrong though..... 44-1 parts by summer? :D

You'd figure they'd put out a carbine.... there would be a line around the block.
There is always next year. :( Threads on a Glock carbine being at shot show in January will start on 12-10-19 at 08:01 if the 22lr is announced at 08:00.

Latest posts

Top Bottom