Introducing the Glock 44!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've had a G44 for about 6 or 7 months now. I don't recall a single issue with it thus far except for one...but it was just an experiment. I tried running some .22 CB ammo thru it and of course it didn't reliably cycle. Aside from that, it pretty much shoots everything. I have an ammo can full of misc loose .22 ammo, some of it 15 years or more old, and haven't had a problem with anything so far when I grab a handful from that can. Can't speak for accuracy...never really actually shot it to see exactly what it's capable of. It does shoot pretty much to point of aim.

GF has a Walther P22. Constant fail to fire stoppages. Sent it to Walther and they returned it with a new barrel. Same problem. Sent it back and they replaced the slide and the trigger assembly. Finally seems to be working. To Walther's credit they paid shipping both ways, both times, and turnaround was less than two weeks both times, including shipping. The customer service people on the phone are mostly idiots, though.

yeah, my mom has a Walther p22 and it’s a jammin SOB! Never sent it off. Probably should have.

@Honey Badger had a p22 and it was flawless everytime I shot it.

I think with .22 semi auto pistols you either get a good one or a bad one.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, my mom has a Walther p22 and it’s a jammin SOB! Never sent it off. Probably should have.

We have an early P22 (2010) and it is ROCK solid reliable with all ammunition. It is fairly accurate as well.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

I retract what I said about the Walther. All it needed was a good cleaning. Shoots fine now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom