Introducing the Glock 44!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me too. The Sig Mosquito and the Walther P-22 were junk. I had considered the Ruger SR22 but I’m afraid it would be the same as the Walther.

I won't say my P22QD is junk, just a bit picky with the ammo. CCI/Blazer runs through it just fine without any malfunctions save the once in a great while failure to fire (pulling the trigger in DA mode though fires the round the 2nd time). Even when I do a rapid fire I have no issues. However I've been told the QD version fixed a few issues that plagued the original P22.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't say my P22QD is junk, just a bit picky with the ammo. CCI/Blazer runs through it just fine without any malfunctions save the once in a great while failure to fire (pulling the trigger in DA mode though fires the round the 2nd time). Even when I do a rapid fire I have no issues. However I've been told the QD version fixed a few issues that plagued the original P22.

I like my P22 . . . I haven't put more than 50 rds through it though.

Rollpin

Immaculata, Who Are You?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look forward to this if it runs well. I am not a fan of shooting my SR22. It functions fine, but I have never been able to be accurate with it. I'm more accurate with my g43 and g19. So having a "trainer" will be nice, if I can shoot it well. As long as it feels like a Glock, I'll definitely have one since I would prefer a lower cost option for pistol practice without having to buy an aftermarket slide, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom