Introducing the Glock 44!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like this -- Choice is an EXCELLENT thing; If the production models function like the ones shown in the videos; I will buy one; The load assist magazine is another plus -- The .22lr handgun and caliber conversion market is loaded with choices. Time will tell if Glock did there homework developing and marketing the new model 44.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like this -- Choice is an EXCELLENT thing; If the production models function like the ones shown in the videos; I will buy one; The load assist magazine is another plus -- The .22lr handgun and caliber conversion market is loaded with choices. Time will tell if Glock did there homework developing and marketing the new model 44.

It.Will.Sell.Like.Hotcakes.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a card carrying glock fanboy. I resisted the urge to call and pre-order one. I will wait about 6 months in hopes of lager mags. I will own one next year I would imagine. Mainly because my 22lr cup runneth over and I got other things to drop 4 bills on next January. I am going to hold to that as long as possible. As I am typing this though the urge to pre-order gets stronger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom