Introducing the Glock 44!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would you train with a different gun? WWB 115gr FMJ ammo may not be as cheap as .22LR, but its still pretty inexpensive.

I will buy one of these and the #1 reason will not be so "I" can train with it. It will be so my wife & daughters can train with it and work into my Gen 5 19/34. I want to make it fun so they will go with me.

My wife isn't anti-gun at all she's just not into it. A 22 in the same form as my actual hardware might just get her to use it for a few min a year rather than zero.

My daughter will shoot my 9mm models but doesn't like the recoil. A 22 she will, does and loves.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am personally not interested in owning one. I may shoot one, but I won't make a special trip to to it.

Having said that, how long before aftermarket mags with enhanced capacity come available ?

And, when they do become available, they are automatically"high capacity", because the factory are all 10 round.

This will help the gun grabber argument, that nobody should have more than 10 rounders. "See? Even Glock, that sells millions world-wide, agrees ! They supply a ten round magazine from the factory!"

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great for a training gun. I would definitely want a larger magazine capacity and a threaded barrel

Hey Kevin. Nice to see ya ol' buddy! :wave:

Yeah...I'll probably own one...eventually. But, like others, I'll probably wait too until they work out the bugs and make a 15 round mag.

And before anybody says it. YES! I'LL PROBABLY TURN AROUND AND SELL THE :censored:ING THING!!! :scream:

Ha! Beat you guys to it! :finger:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't seen a price anywhere...…..depending on that, may be interested. A Glock would certainly be much easier to clean than my Buckmark.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Kevin. Nice to see ya ol' buddy! :wave:

Yeah...I'll probably own one...eventually. But, like others, I'll probably wait too until they work out the bugs and make a 15 round mag.

And before anybody says it. YES! I'LL PROBABLY TURN AROUND AND SELL THE :censored:ING THING!!! :scream:

Ha! Beat you guys to it! :finger:

Let me know when/if that happens. :Heya:

Latest posts

Top Bottom