Intruders 0 - Homeowner's Son 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's just on the other side of the highway from us. They don't mess around out here. Prolly a lot of tweakers coming out of Tulsa trying to steal. People out here in the country aren't going to take that home invasion shite. You might not want come out here to Wagoner county to commit your burglary and theft crimes. My area here has a Facebook site where we all have been watching out for each other. F'rs.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's just on the other side of the highway from us. They don't mess around out here. Prolly a lot of tweakers coming out of Tulsa trying to steal. People out here in the country aren't going to take that home invasion shite. You might not want come out here to Wagoner county to commit your burglary and theft crimes. My area here has a Facebook site where we all have been watching out for each other. F'rs.

About 10-11 miles away from us. Thing is, I'm not sure it was a 'normal' burglary attempt as the news says that they were all dressed in black and wearing head coverings and gloves. I guess it could be wi the prevalence of cameras these days. Glad the homeowner's son was ready to go to work and dispense some self-defense.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 10-11 miles away from us. Thing is, I'm not sure it was a 'normal' burglary attempt as the news says that they were all dressed in black and wearing head coverings and gloves. I guess it could be wi the prevalence of cameras these days. Glad the homeowner's son was ready to go to work and dispense some self-defense.
I told my wife that that part was messing with my head, that's not the usual tweaker stuff, this seems more organized, or, they had a beef with the son, or, they may have had some knowledge of something valuable there. Doesn't sound right for a afternoon home invasion. The prevalence of cameras does seem to likely start alerting these kinds of people to cover up tho. Still. Something just seems a little out of place. There is a lot of thieving out here and drug actvity but this stuff is kind of unusual out here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom