Intruders 0 - Homeowner's Son 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They moved to Tulsa about a year ago and we haven't been in touch much. The son did drive up here once, but that's about all the contact we had this past year. His mom said he smoked pot, but don't know what else he was into.

He did threaten his dad, which got him put out of the house, so something was brewing in him.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dopes? You don't have to call people names. Sorry, but if you break into a home with a mask on and get your self killed- youre a dope. And youre a dope for calling us dopes. I'm not going to get all fuzzy feeling for someone who created havoc. Sorry...

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dopes? You don't have to call people names. Sorry, but if you break into a home with a mask on and get your self killed- youre a dope. And youre a dope for calling us dopes. I'm not going to get all fuzzy feeling for someone who created havoc. Sorry...
That was a dopey comment.

:laugh6:

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

the Dope moniker wasn't directed at you. What made you think it was?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the Dope moniker wasn't directed at you. What made you think it was?
I figure if Im posting in this thread then your comment was directed at all of us, including me. FYI, I'm a reformed Dope. Someone thankfully got ahold of me at an earlier age- younger than these young boys- and thankfully turned me around. I was a fledgeling burglar and car thief before junior high school, hanging with the wrong crowd in San Diego CA. And my father was a cop. So. I get it...

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you saying that we are dopes because people are agreeing with killing a criminal? Or, are you saying we are dopes because you had a friend that was a criminal?
I agree with killing home invaders too. I don't like the celebratory atmosphere when a friend of my son's is killed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom