• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK Inventory Reduction Sale - Equipment and components

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Close Account

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sub Category
Reloading Supplies
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
5.00$
18800 STATE Highway 37, 73047, Oklahoma, United States
UPDATED LIST - 3-24-22
Been busy with the house. Just updated list 3-24-22. I got a table for the Wannamacher's Tulsa Gun Show April 2nd-3rd.
So if any of you nice fellas on here would like some more stuff you still have a little bit of time.

Since things will already be loaded up to take to Tulsa April 1st, anything that doesn't sell at the gun show will then be transported
to Tucson 😳

You are still welcome to come out here to pick up an order or do a "meet up" with us along I-40 anywhere between Weatherford
& OKC (Rockwell, McArthur, Meridian area).

I've really enjoyed meeting those of you that reached out to us and sincerely appreciate you helping us reduce our inventory a bit!

Thank you,
Marsha Murphy
Amer-I-CAN Ammo Enterprises
(405) 209-1554
[email protected]

Attachments

• Amer-I-CAN Ammo Inventory Reduction Sale UPDATED 3-24-2022 (version 1).xlsb.pdf
    182 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It was suggested I post this for you all - so here it is!
We are moving back to our home state and decided we would only like to load for friends and family rather than as a commercial business.
We have more components and equipment than we will need.
I will update the list each day as things sell.
We have a Hinton Address, but we are actually close to Cedar Lake and not actually in Hinton or El Reno.
Please look over the list and give me a text or email if you're interested!!
For everybody's convenience we are willing to do "meet ups" along I-40 anywhere along the route between Weatherford & OKC (Rockwell, McArthur, Meridian area).
We can't take cards anymore. That service cost money and we haven't been "operating" the business for about 6 months now.
We can take Zelle payments though.
I marked that I am willing to ship, but I cannot ship the powder or primers. I don't have the necessary Hazmat for that.
Thank you,
Marsha Murphy
Amer-I-CAN Ammo Enterprises
(405) 209-1554
[email protected]
Cost to purchase the entire remaining inventory?

Latest posts

Top Bottom