IPSC/USPSA first timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ponca City has USPSA next Saturday. Different type of stages than the OKCGC has generally. We will be having 8 stages with a classifier included in the 8.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ponca City has USPSA next Saturday. Different type of stages than the OKCGC has generally. We will be having 8 stages with a classifier included in the 8.

Unlikely I'll make it out there. Not that I don't want to, but I've got a lot of loose end to tie up at work before this semester is over.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep us in mind. Most of our shooters are the same ones you saw at the OKC Gun Club match. We shoot USPSA on the second Saturday of the month, every month.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey DH,
I'm thinking of shooting over there Saturday. Do I have to do a qualifier? Don't know if it's something I'll do very often or not.
I'm going to look over the rules and see what the differences are from IDPA.

DNO

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ALL LOCAL USPSA MATCHES ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE THEY ARE HOSTED.
Hey DH,
I'm thinking of shooting over there Saturday. Do I have to do a qualifier? Don't know if it's something I'll do very often or not.
I'm going to look over the rules and see what the differences are from IDPA.

DNO
What Dr Mitch said. We will be shooting a classifier like every USPSA match does. If you join USPSA, your scores will be sent in from each match so you can watch your progress.
A membership in USPSA is not required at any of the local matches around the state.

D V US

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes you did, in fact you spend all day with me LOL. I was shooting the 10 in your group.

Glad I got to meet you!
Hey HuntersWorld, I believe my son and I had the pleasure of shooting with you and Burk in that same group. I'm glad you enjoyed it, my son had a great first time as well. Hope to see you out there again, maybe I'll bring my 10 if I can stomach losing all that brass again.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey HuntersWorld, I believe my son and I had the pleasure of shooting with you and Burk in that same group. I'm glad you enjoyed it, my son had a great first time as well. Hope to see you out there again, maybe I'll bring my 10 if I can stomach losing all that brass again.

Hey, it was a pleasure grouping with the two of you. If I ever 5x reloaded brass on hand again I might use the 10 again. Even then, probably not. .40 from here on in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom