IPSC/USPSA - Need some info..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slammer

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2300 N Lincoln Blvd, OKlahoma City, OK 73105
start here & look no further:

holster clicky

Your draw times of 1.5 from a carry holster are fast! average out of a competition holster arcs 7-15 yard target is in the 1.2-1.4 range and I'm the best shooter I know. If you don't believe me just ask, ME;)

I've never owned a comptac. Lots a folks around here use them but I have had such good success with BladeTech and their customer service I will not change. The sent me a new holster once because my dog chewed mine up. I bought another for my G24 and i trued to heat it up and make it loser/tighter and ruined it. They sent me a new one. Unheard of service! I think BladeTech is the most popular at the USPSA nationals every year as well.

If you need one by this weekend order today from Brownells or MidwayUSA and it should show up Thursday or Friday.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a Comp Tac for my M&P and a Bladetech for my STI. The Comp Tac has a more positive "click", but they are both high quality kit.

Unless you're a total freak of nature, the fraction of a second difference between your carry holster draw and a race holster is going to have absolutely no influence on how you end up shooting when you're starting out.

The quantity/quality of the info on the web can be intimidating. Just bring what you've got, get educated, and find out what you like (or even IF you like the sport) before you spend any money.

Slammer may have a fast draw, but you should see how long it takes him to get from A to B! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom