Ireland latest country to suspend AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no scientific reason to suspend this vaccine that I can see. Maybe I’m missing something. European countries are suspending its use over 22 patients experiencing thrombosis events out of 3 million vaccinations, 0.0007%. But the expected annual rate in the general population is 0.1-0.2%, higher in older people. So, the people who were vaccinated had a lower occurrence than the general population. But the nutty antivaxxers will claim this as yet another conspiracy.

Last edited:

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I got the 1st phfizer shot, they hand out a pamphlet from phifzer that says, they don't know if it works or not, there will be side-affects, just don't know how severe, nor do they know how long the vaccination lasts, if it does work.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I got the 1st phfizer shot, they hand out a pamphlet from phifzer that says, they don't know if it works or not, there will be side-affects, just don't know how severe, nor do they know how long the vaccination lasts, if it does work.

Basically, legal CYA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom