IRS BUYING UP AMMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The IRS Criminal Investigation Division was created in 1919, and has around 2,200 agents around the country. One office is in Tulsa and I had a neighbor who was the supervisor of that office. They have been buying ammunition and weapons every year. This story comes up from time to time in an attempt to rile up those that want to believe anything negative about gov activities.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the agencies are buying up guns and ammo but why ??
Because if they don't spend every cent of their budget for the year they don't get the same amount [or more] the following year (if you get $10 this year but only spend $8, then next year you will only get $8). It's how the system is set up, so the agencies (and military) spend everything they have plus crying that they didn't have enough in hopes that they can get even more the next fiscal year. Sure would be nice knowing where they are storing everything, you know, just in case.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's those who will always defend the governments behavior and those who will always mistrust the governments behavior, I tend to lean towards the latter myself having worked for them in law enforcement for several years & been around to hear the opinions of many officials when they spoke of citizens who wouldn't be ran over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom