IRS BUYING UP AMMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NOT on the back.
Under the hood concealed with brass catcher attached so I do not forfeit my brass cases.

Push Button inside the vehicle hooked to an AC step up solenoid each time I hit the button the solenoid pushes the trigger.

Never need to leave the inside of the vehicle. Just aim the vehicle at target.

You know you have thought of it.
If you have not thought of that simple addition to your vehicle then we can't be friends.

Well maybe you have thought of taking the windshield wiper container and plumbing copper tubing to the exhaust and fill the container with light weight oil like WD 40 or transmission fluid.

Hit the wiper washer button and instant Bat Man smoke screen.

If you have thought of that we can be friends again.
Did not think of that then one more.

Multiple tin cans mounted under the vehicle filled with tire popping tacks and steel ball bearings and golf balls.
Push button and solenoids to actuate the tilting of each can to bust glass or pop tires of your tail.

Almost as good as holes in the floor under the floor mats.

You guys have a lot of work to do so I will quit posting.
Now I feel like a piker! Time to get to work. Hate to lose a friendship.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They do have an active criminal investigation division. I had a neighbor that was supervisor of that group in Tulsa. They did regular range sessions and annual qualifying.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t read thru all of this, my apologies if I repeat info but this isn’t for the IRS to shoot.

This is modern day gun control. You can’t put Pandora back in the box but you can make Pandora scarce by eliminating the resource.

Gun control/Ammo buying? Hmmmm, let me think about it said a smart politician….

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t figure they could buy enough to empty all the stores and the manufacturer’s surely don’t have to sell it to them do they?

Latest posts

Top Bottom