IRS is it really a law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh look, another reason to take up arms
Oh, look! More people who can't read! Not that I like the income tax, but it is not only a law, in something like 40 volumes, but it's an amendment to the Constitution. The 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution
And did I mention the many volumes of tax code?
I see stupid people. They're everywhere!

Go back in the Federal Register and you will find it all, among many other things that are liable to increase your blood pressure.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao:What about all those folks the IRS has sent to the big house over the years for not paying taxes. Where was this guy, and why did the defense not call upon him?

Wonder if this is what ol Al Sharpton uses to keep his huckster ass out of prison? Well that and his card.
I was reading that one of the leading guys in this movement actually committed tax fraud, and was sent a cease and desist or something of the nature from the DOJ for misleading people. He did a few stints in prison and died in prison.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, look! More people who can't read! Not that I like the income tax, but it is not only a law, in something like 40 volumes, but it's an amendment to the Constitution. The 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

Go back in the Federal Register and you will find it all, among many other things that are liable to increase your blood pressure.
My understanding is the organizations behind this movement pressed the idea that our taxation is unlawful, because by submitting returns you are waiving your 5th amendment rights.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You're assuming I was speaking of taxes in general. I dont have a problem with taxes in general. I have a problem with federal taxes going to the federal debt, welfare and other bogus Gov spending

Latest posts

Top Bottom