Is .22 ammo back? (Found .22lr with high purchase limit)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
A few days ago, slickguns.com was showing the 325 round boxes of Federal Auto-Match for 19.99 with free ship to store or free shipping to the house if over 75.00. The limit was 5 boxes.

I messed around and went through the order process and it gave me the option to check local inventories and the BA store showed in stock and ready for purchase.

If you bought online with tax, it came to .06 a round.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Walmart's back to normal. .22 is scarcer than hen's teeth there.

That's about the only thing I envy you city slickers for.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW that ammo is EXPENSIVE!!!! At our Academy here in Tulsa, most 50-round boxes are $3.99 - $4.99. 50-round boxes of Aguila Subsonic, Aguila Rifle Match...basically any type of Aguila are only $4.99 at our Academy in Tulsa. Here is proof.

IMG_3390.JPG

IMG_3391.JPG

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI — If you are in Tulsa, I have also been having really good luck at Dick's Sporting Goods. Been getting .22MAG for $13.49/50 ct., and bricks of Federal bulk for a little over $20. I don't remember how much the Federal was, but it was priced reasonably. Anyway, if you are looking for .22MAG ammo, try Dick's Sporting Goods. The last two weeks have been pretty good finding it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom