1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Is airgun practce any benefit for uspsa

Discussion in 'IDPA and IPSC' started by arkieron, Mar 17, 2010.

1. blutch

blutch Sharpshooter

Stopped by the airsoft place in Tulsa yesterday and got to handle the guns we've been discussing here. They were surprisingly heavy and well-made. The prices there were 40% higher than what I found online. They have extra mags and what-not too. Looking forward to gearing up for this soon.

B

2. glock girl

glock girl Sharpshooter

That's how I feel. I shoot an M&P and picked up the $50 academy one. Zero issues with it, and my garage gives me lots of practice with shooting around, under, and through varying obstacles - and I can get extra mock trigger time without spending quite so much on ammo. It fits my holster perfectly, and I have a tendancy to not grip quite all the way when I draw from a holster - so that practice has been invaluable. It's not that I couldn't practice drawing with my regular M&P empty, but drawing and then actually shooting something feels like better practice. :anyone: