Is airgun practce any benefit for uspsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped by the airsoft place in Tulsa yesterday and got to handle the guns we've been discussing here. They were surprisingly heavy and well-made. The prices there were 40% higher than what I found online. They have extra mags and what-not too. Looking forward to gearing up for this soon.

B

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any time spent practicing sight picture, breath control and trigger pull is invaluable!

That's how I feel. I shoot an M&P and picked up the $50 academy one. Zero issues with it, and my garage gives me lots of practice with shooting around, under, and through varying obstacles - and I can get extra mock trigger time without spending quite so much on ammo. It fits my holster perfectly, and I have a tendancy to not grip quite all the way when I draw from a holster - so that practice has been invaluable. It's not that I couldn't practice drawing with my regular M&P empty, but drawing and then actually shooting something feels like better practice. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom