Is Anybody Else Feeling Sick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry but the media is still trying to hype it, and blame it on Trump. Yes all those things male a difference but you know as well as I, if it bleeds, it leads.

i never said they were or weren't, and nothing about trump.

I just pointed out something that has been said from the onset. Success will always look like we overreacted.

To say that something 'isn't as bad' could point to hype and overreaction or to success. Which you choose will likely depend on what you want to believe. Perhaps one day we will have a better understanding of what transpired and it's affect, but i doubt it will be for a while.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This "conspiracy" against Trump argument is ridiculous. Italy shut down their country because Trump. Look i like the guy in most cases, but he ****ing whiffed this one..... Big time. He is the CHIEF, he had the power to make CDC do a good job and failed in spectacularly miserable fashion.

Countries are not shutting borders and shutting their economies down as a ****ing conspiracy against Trump. Trump can destroy our economy without coronavirus too.... Realize that.

Where is all the American manufacturing he was to bring back? I havent seen any shred of evidence that **** all that matters have returned. In the 90's we had 60,000 + manufacturing facilities, by the mid 2000's less than 15,000 and we still have under 15,000 today in 2020, three years of Trump and not a single N95 manufacturer that was in China is back in America, not a single pharmaceutical manufacturer is back in America..... His rhetoric is just that so far, rhetoric. Every big deal he touted has blown up, no factories built.

Wake me up when my cell phone is made in America and pays living wages to manufacture....I will wait.

Do you have any Tigers cubs for sale?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This sucks. I’ve been sicker before though, I’m pretty sure, but it still sucks. I’ve lost weight since I got sick, and I’m now with 7-8 lbs of what I weighed when I retired from the Marine Corps. I really don’t need to lose any more weight. I deserve a little fat on my old bones.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Montezuma's revenge isn't part of Covid-19 from what I read.
I just saw an article published by CBS saying Chinese researchers had found that nearly 50% of COVID-19 patients had some sort of digestive disorder, including diarrhea. Another site reported that around 25% of such patients reported having diarrhea. @druryj, how are you feeling?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw an article published by CBS saying Chinese researchers had found that nearly 50% of COVID-19 patients had some sort of digestive disorder, including diarrhea. Another site reported that around 25% of such patients reported having diarrhea. @druryj, how are you feeling?
That's good to know. I had heard the opposite on the news. Now I have justification to empty the shelves of TP.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Crappy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom