Is Anybody Else Feeling Sick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had a daggum cold for about a week and a half. Not a bad one just one of them nagging ones. Was a little tired the first handful of days. It was mainly in my sinuses and got into my chest some. Trying to sleep laying flat was a booger cuz I’d start coughing. I’m getting close....(pause to cough up lung).....to over it I think.

That sleeping sitting in a chair sucks. But I guess it’s better than not breathing.

I’m hoping and praying that you and everybody else here who’s sick right now, or has been, gets well quickly. I do suspect that much of our symptoms are due to this virus. The chance of getting tested anytime soon is still slim to none so the best that can be done is to wash your hands and hope for the best.

Everybody have a good day; I’m gonna take a hot shower and crawl my tired old self back in the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers from here as well. At 73 and 67 for the wife, we are in pretty good condition. At least there's no coughing or any of that stuff. Since we live in our RV in an RV park in the country, we aren't associating with very many people. We still get out to go on our daily walks, which amount to around 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 miles per day, depending on where we walk. Sooner Mall has closed down, so now all our walking will be on outdoor trails. We've about 4 different places where we can walk outdoors, including 3 in towns that are paved or concrete and one or two trails at Lake Thunderbird.

Other that getting out for that, we do go to a Walmart or somewhere about every 3 or 4 days for something. We were by Sam's in Norman yesterday, so we are pretty stocked up on meat right now.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I feel like I have a fever right now. And have felt like it several times in the last two weeks. But I check, and it's at or a little below normal. I think my pea-sized brain is just particularly susceptible to the power of suggestion.
It’s made me more aware of what my body is doing and how it feels.
You guys take care of yourselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom