Is Anybody Else Feeling Sick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fever is 102.1, headache is getting stronger, achy all over, dry cough is starting and I have the off and on chills. Oh, still got the Montezuma's too. But besides that, I don't feel too awful terrible. I need to get back to work building that Kentucky Rifle. Anybody wanna come over and hang out and help me drill the tenon pins?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have some positives. If you are having respiratory illness right now, then assume it IS COVID-19.

I had a positive show up I saw in the clinic on Friday the 13th. What this tells me is it has been widespread and passing through the community well before our first reported case.

What it also tells me is that people are getting better. It is more widespread than we thought, but LESS deadly in a healthy population with good access to care, nutrition, etc.

Don't panic, but assume you HAVE been exposed. Everyone in my clinic has been exposed and we have 2 doctors out, one which has mild symptoms, one who was sick last week but recovered well in 4-5 days and then came back to see patients, all before we knew the first case was positive.

So...remain vigilant, but RELAX.

And someone pass this on, if you can, I'm swamped here and don't have time to crosspost.

Hang in there, folks, we will get through this, but I am ENCOURAGED by the fact there is a lot more of this out there than we knew about. Hang in there, Oklahoma!
Wife has a teleconference with her doc later today. She went to her tribal clinic yesterday to pick up her normal prescriptions. In the screening tent she had 99.1 fever and has been hacking and coughing (about a month on that tho). If she has it, it's basically a given that I have it. She does absolutely nothing for preventative measures other than hanging around the house with me. She looks at me like I'm a paranoid nutcase when I spray an Amazon box with Lysol before opening it. Her ----> :brick: <----Me

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife has a teleconference with her doc later today. She went to her tribal clinic yesterday to pick up her normal prescriptions. In the screening tent she had 99.1 fever and has been hacking and coughing (about a month on that tho). If she has it, it's basically a given that I have it. She does absolutely nothing for preventative measures other than hanging around the house with me. She looks at me like I'm a paranoid nutcase when I spray an Amazon box with Lysol before opening it. Her ----> :brick: <----Me

Careful or this will be her: And you. :chop:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fever is 102.1, headache is getting stronger, achy all over, dry cough is starting and I have the off and on chills. Oh, still got the Montezuma's too. But besides that, I don't feel too awful terrible. I need to get back to work building that Kentucky Rifle. Anybody wanna come over and hang out and help me drill the tenon pins?
If you haven't notified your Dr. your part of the problem.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully that's bad as it gets.

Hang in there, Marine.
:thumb:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You NEED to get over that crap! Take care of yourself!

Latest posts

Top Bottom