Is anyone old enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1651034010468.png

Or this?

1651036905364.png

Remember this?

I remember the best water coming out of that.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
to remember a cartoon with a little guy that always had a rain cloud over his head? I think it was Lil Abner but I am not sure.

And does anyone else feel like him at times? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Finally made myself go to the doc yesterday about my left arm I hurt awhile back. I thought I had just pulled a muscle but it turns out I tore my bicep. I guess I can not lift as much as I use to. 50 lbs seems to be my limit unless I am perfectly positioned. 25 for awhile as long as my doc does not find out. :P

Oh I also have water around my right lung again. Gets any worse and they will have to drain it again. Getting old sucks!
I know how the tore biceps thing is. Did that last year. Had surgery to fix it. Not fun.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just going to let mine heal naturally unless it gets to be a problem.
Mine was a complete tear on the right side. No longer attached. Doc said I might have 60% strength in that arm but it would never be the same again. Didn’t take me half a second to say let’s set up an operation time to fix it. In my case it never would’ve healed.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
to remember a cartoon with a little guy that always had a rain cloud over his head? I think it was Lil Abner but I am not sure.

And does anyone else feel like him at times? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Finally made myself go to the doc yesterday about my left arm I hurt awhile back. I thought I had just pulled a muscle but it turns out I tore my bicep. I guess I can not lift as much as I use to. 50 lbs seems to be my limit unless I am perfectly positioned. 25 for awhile as long as my doc does not find out. :P

Oh I also have water around my right lung again. Gets any worse and they will have to drain it again. Getting old sucks!
Joe Btfksplk ??

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy and I were talking about this just last night. We find that we cannot do things that used to be simple. Everything seems to piss me off these days and I like people less and less. We settled on the fact that we are entering that “old man stage of life.”
For a few years, I have called this "GOMS" -> "Grumpy Old Man Syndrome." Some people (me?), think they may be just pointing how something could run more smoothly or an oddity or _____ (fill in the blank), but when my ears hear what is being said, it sounds like bit*hing and moaning about way too much stuff that they have ZERO control or influence.

That is where prayer helps me stay sane. Lots of prayer to ask for God to guide my life and to take away the non-consequential BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom