Is anyone old enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Woodman 59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A buddy and I were talking about this just last night. We find that we cannot do things that used to be simple. Everything seems to piss me off these days and I like people less and less. We settled on the fact that we are entering that “old man stage of life.”
That's a fact, I am on that same train with no engineer.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad someone l else feels like this. I thought I was the only one! Any suggestions on how you deal with the GUILT FEELINGS when you have stuff that needs to be done, piling up, and are too lazy to9 do them?
No, thanks to Mrs. GED and her drill sergeant mentally, I stay pretty guilr free.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy and I were talking about this just last night. We find that we cannot do things that used to be simple. Everything seems to piss me off these days and I like people less and less. We settled on the fact that we are entering that “old man stage of life.”
Brother! My wifey is worse. She absolutely hates people. Hell, she hates me half the time. I told her that when she reiterated her hatred of people and she busted a gut laughing. I also said I'm glad she doesn't carry. I said we only have one house to mortgage for bail, a 3 year old car and a POS pickup. I couldn't afford her antisocial behavior with a weapon. Heck, I couldn't afford the ammo she would use.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brother! My wifey is worse. She absolutely hates people. Hell, she hates me half the time. I told her that when she reiterated her hatred of people and she busted a gut laughing. I also said I'm glad she doesn't carry. I said we only have one house to mortgage for bail, a 3 year old car and a POS pickup. I couldn't afford her antisocial behavior with a weapon. Heck, I couldn't afford the ammo she would use.
Mine on the other hand

Wife.jpeg

AGRANTV

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
to remember a cartoon with a little guy that always had a rain cloud over his head? I think it was Lil Abner but I am not sure.

And does anyone else feel like him at times? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Finally made myself go to the doc yesterday about my left arm I hurt awhile back. I thought I had just pulled a muscle but it turns out I tore my bicep. I guess I can not lift as much as I use to. 50 lbs seems to be my limit unless I am perfectly positioned. 25 for awhile as long as my doc does not find out. :P

Oh I also have water around my right lung again. Gets any worse and they will have to drain it again. Getting old sucks!
1651151423826.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom