Is anyone old enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm so old...I can remember when David Payne the OKC meteorologist some hair-not much but he could still say he had hair.

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo-1.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo-1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 11

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm so old...I can remember when David Payne the OKC meteorologist some hair-not much but he could still say he had hair.

Heck I remember him before he became Panic Payne! :P

Last edited:

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy and I were talking about this just last night. We find that we cannot do things that used to be simple. Everything seems to piss me off these days and I like people less and less. We settled on the fact that we are entering that “old man stage of life.”
I've been told that my behavior is not befitting of a gentleman my age. I should act my age. My Reply: I don't know how, I've never been this old before......

I'm still waiting to see when that "Old enough to know better" feature kicks in.

I never expected to be a Grouchy Old Man. But, here I am.....KILLING IT!!!!!

**** with an old guy with a gun, you'll never be as old as him.

At my age, "life in prison" or the "death penalty" has mostly lost its sting, having been superseded by LMAO.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just added a post to the Chicken Fired Steak posting above. I'm old enough to remember when we lusted over pretty girls, now we lust over food? I hate to imagine what is next?
Your next heartbeat, breath. I still lust over pretty girls...still got a heartbeat. Just a whole lot smarter today. Oh, the expensive wisdom learned the hard way from them. Too soon old; too late smart. Time changes us all.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just added a post to the Chicken Fired Steak posting above.
I've been told that my behavior is not befitting of a gentleman my age. I should act my age. My Reply: I don't know how, I've never been this old before......

I'm still waiting to see when that "Old enough to know better" feature kicks in.

I never expected to be a Grouchy Old Man. But, here I am.....KILLING IT!!!!!

**** with an old guy with a gun, you'll never be as old as him.

At my age, "life in prison" or the "death penalty" has mostly lost its sting, having been superseded by LMAO.
Laughter is the remedy to being a grouchy old man! If you don't think you have anything to laugh about, just look in the mirror, in the nude! We both just have a short time left, ENJOY IT!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just added a post to the Chicken Fired Steak posting above.

Laughter is the remedy to being a grouchy old man! If you don't think you have anything to laugh about, just look in the mirror, in the nude! We both just have a short time left, ENJOY IT!
Amen But I never said im going to grow up .

Latest posts

Top Bottom