Is anyone old enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The original rain cloud character is from the “Lil’ Abner” comic strip by cartoonist Al Capp and the character’s name is Joe Btfsplk. However nobody believes it even when you correct them.

Attachments

• joebtfsplk-300x225.jpg
    joebtfsplk-300x225.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was trying to convince my great niece that when I was her age and in Grade School, we didn't have History Class, it was all Current Events.

I had her going good until her Mom (my niece) started giggling then snickering then a guffaw then a flat out Loud LOL.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was trying to convince my great niece that when I was her age and in Grade School, we didn't have History Class, it was all Current Events.

I had her going good until her Mom (my niece) started giggling then snickering then a guffaw then a flat out Loud LOL.
These poor kids come into the world with the internet, cell phones and 200 channels nobody watches. They see war movies about Viet Nam, Korea, WWII, WWI, Civil War, Revolutionary War, etc and learn nothing about them other than some of these we won and why that was bad. They are born in a time that has a functioning space station and multiple trips to the moon and back in the 60's and the space shuttle program has come and gone. I feel sad for these kids. I hope they rise to the challenges they will face and embrace them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom