Is Being “In Shape” Important?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure, but it's nice to know what the root cause is and be able to mitigate the damage. Sugar isn't bad for you until seed oils get in the way.

Personal experience tells me there is a lot more to it than that. Carbs of any kind are the debil as far as my body is concerned. I can't even begin to tell you what eating a carnivore diet has done in terms of my pain levels, inflammation, fibromyalgia symptoms and high blood pressure -- ALL of it good. I don't see me EVER touching that **** ever again. My doctors are all aghast and think I'm gonna die of malnutrition because I'm not getting "enough" carbs. Oh well ...

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personal experience tells me there is a lot more to it than that. Carbs of any kind are the debil as far as my body is concerned. I can't even begin to tell you what eating a carnivore diet has done in terms of my pain levels, inflammation, fibromyalgia symptoms and high blood pressure -- ALL of it good. I don't see me EVER touching that **** ever again. My doctors are all aghast and think I'm gonna die of malnutrition because I'm not getting "enough" carbs. Oh well ...
Just take everything they say and throw it out. There are tons of people that have gotten on that diet and had the same results. Lots of chronic problems just go away.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
coming back in; still not going to read the 10+ pages i missed.

how else are you gonna get all the thic softball thots if you can't jack 3 homers a game?! i averaged 2 outfield assist per game for the o'conell's team in norman, lemme tell ya ain't no fat man doing that.

lets see a fattie hit a wiffle ball 120'. ya know things that *really* matter.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9A289E93-FCA4-49D0-818D-A449ECF64177.png

Reaction score
Most carb heavy foods are littered with seed oils. Going carnivore is one of the best things you can do for your health as you are experiencing, which is great to hear. Add in fruit a dairy for some variety. As far as carbs stay away from wheat. Potatoes, rice, and oats are fine though.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
coming back in; still not going to read the 10+ pages i missed.

how else are you gonna get all the thic softball thots if you can't jack 3 homers a game?! i averaged 2 outfield assist per game for the o'conell's team in norman, lemme tell ya ain't no fat man doing that.

lets see a fattie hit a wiffle ball 120'. ya know things that *really* matter.
I can just walk up to home plate, let a big fart, strike out and still get the thick thots. I do my best work in the dugout.

One time I played with a bunch of competitive guys as a stand in. Hit a sweet home run. Celebrated. Then figured out why everyone wasn’t happy. Little league field. Home runs are an instant out since anyone could hit one. Haha

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I can just walk up to home plate, let a big fart, strike out and still get the thick thots. I do my best work in the dugout.

One time I played with a bunch of competitive guys as a stand in. Hit a sweet home run. Celebrated. Then figured out why everyone wasn’t happy. Little league field. Home runs are an instant out since anyone could hit one. Haha
yeah that def happens lol. sometimes you aren't just out, you're out *for the rest of the game*. an automatic out in the lineup.
some fields have *two* fences and if you hit over the *second* fence you are out for the game. wild stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom