Is Canada the new France?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a media who makes up fake news and at least 90% of the coverage is negative. How do you suggest he inform the public on what is really going on. Id rather him use this communication tool than have a president who is politically correct. Trump lives rent free in everyone’s head who is annoyed with him and it is driving them crazy. Me, I think he has done for the American tax payer than any president in history. Those who hate him have become irrational and it’s only going to get better from here!

Our president engages in petty name calling via a platform that 14 year old girls also use for petty name calling.

I really wish he wouldn't do that.

Sunshine_Shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
Our president engages in petty name calling via a platform that 14 year old girls also use for petty name calling.

What Trump is doing is the 21st century equivalent of Roosevelt's 'fireside chats'. He's speaking directly to the American people, no gatekeepers, interpreters, or political filters. Just because pre-teen girls use it to complain about their classmates doesn't invalidate it's potential.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a media who makes up fake news and at least 90% of the coverage is negative. How do you suggest he inform the public on what is really going on. Id rather him use this communication tool than have a president who is politically correct. Trump lives rent free in everyone’s head who is annoyed with him and it is driving them crazy. Me, I think he has done for the American tax payer than any president in history. Those who hate him have become irrational and it’s only going to get better from here!

I don't mind him using it, but I do wish he'd clean up the language, syntax and spelling a bit.

As for Trudeau, I think he's Obama on estrogen. He's the most pandering, metrosexual acting and looking "leader" I've seen yet.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oh, I don't know. I would have thought that at some point, but if there is a possibility that his Twitter use led to negotiations on North Korea's nuclear programs, I'd say he is using Twitter effectively.

Latest posts

Top Bottom