Is Covid a lie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several people on OSA had it before the Chinese had it.
Honestly how would anyone know IF they really did have it before we really knew anything about it? If a large number get along with not too much problem and recover and a couple die - chalked up to Flu or whatever, is it impossible?
I know I had "something" last Nov. that no one could identify. All the same symptoms as covid. Does that mean it was covid? No but without any other virus determination, it ran its course over 5 weeks or so and a Z pack 2 times, didnt seem to do much. IDK, food for thought though.
And many I've talked to had the same stuff.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People had a variety of the creepin crud. It comes around every year. We remember it and we conclude that it must have been Covid-19 What else could it have been? Nobody ever heard of being sick before

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People had a variety of the creepin crud. It comes around every year. We remember it and we conclude that it must have been Covid-19 What else could it have been? Nobody ever heard of being sick before
What went around in Nov was nothing like I had ever had, nor had the Dr ever seen. To set and armchair quarterback that as you do so well is shallow as F.
Open your mind Igg

Latest posts

Top Bottom