Is Everyone Sitting Down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Comey has 6 years left on his 10 year term, and he's untouchable. He's not the stand up guy everyone thought he was. He's just a narcissist who thinks he's the smartest person in the room. :(

If I were asking him questions in a congressional hearing my first would be:

"Give me any tangible evidence congress shouldn't impeach you and remove you from office over your recommendation against indicting HRC. Any at all."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

"Give me any tangible evidence congress shouldn't impeach you and remove you from office over your recommendation against indicting HRC. Any at all."

He'd have an answer, summarized with an aspersion cast at the questioner's intelligence. :(

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And then he hands you a picture of his cat "Pickles" hanging by the neck from a chandelier with a note on on it that reads, "snitches get stitches! -Love, HRC"

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All indications are that the oval office has decreed that federal law enforcement shall not aggressively pursue the investigation of potential terrorists unless there is blatantly overt proof of intent to commit terrorist acts. In other words the people who are charged with protecting us cannot. They will do a few limited checks or attempt to entrap suspects of low intelligence but apparently they cannot wiretap or use other covert tools to monitor suspects..... because that would be deemed persecution of a religious minority.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All indications are that the oval office has decreed that federal law enforcement shall not aggressively pursue the investigation of potential terrorists unless there is blatantly overt proof of intent to commit terrorist acts. In other words the people who are charged with protecting us cannot. They will do a few limited checks or attempt to entrap suspects of low intelligence but apparently they cannot wiretap or use other covert tools to monitor suspects..... because that would be deemed persecution of a religious minority.

Links? I'm no Obama fan and not a fan of the billionaire that can't buy a hairdo.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Links? I'm no Obama fan and not a fan of the billionaire that can't buy a hairdo.
What sort of links do you want?
The current Rahmani investigation fits a pattern in which suspected terrorists are investigated to a limited extent and then "cleared". As long as they have not made overt threats they seem to be considered good to go. Rahmani has reported to the FBI by his father in 2014 as being a terrorist.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What sort of links do you want?
The current Rahmani investigation fits a pattern in which suspected terrorists are investigated to a limited extent and then "cleared". As long as they have not made overt threats they seem to be considered good to go. Rahmani has reported to the FBI by his father in 2014 as being a terrorist.

Blame the FBI. I'm sure they don't have the resources to follow every lead around continually and glad. It might not be long before some of the talk on here doesn't raise some flags. You might get the government you wish for.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blame the FBI. I'm sure they don't have the resources to follow every lead around continually and glad. It might not be long before some of the talk on here doesn't raise some flags. You might get the government you wish for.

They did in the past until the Obama administration shut them down.
He also shut down DHS and ordered them to scrub mentions and intelligence previously obtained.
http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...ed-me-to-scrub-records-of-muslims-with-terror

Latest posts

Top Bottom