Is IHMSA handgun silhouette still around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use to do that-IHMSA. I was going through some stuff the other day and came across my old Member ship and classification card for 1979, membership number 3041. This must have been my first year when I shot .22 I made it all the way to A class. Those were the days. I ran matches in Port Orford, Oregon. Shot up until the Mid 1980's when life carried me off to other adventures.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot IHMSA for right at 25 yrs. and was the local match director for four years (2000-2004)......as mentioned above by @OKCHunter in Oklahoma OKC gun club still has monthly matches and they also host the Internationals each year.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot IHMSA for right at 25 yrs. and was the local match director for four years (2000-2004)......as mentioned above by @OKCHunter in Oklahoma OKC gun club still has monthly matches and they also host the Internationals each year.
I will check it out, I love spotting for other shooters, I like watching the bullets arc to the target

Latest posts

Top Bottom