Is it any better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you comb the hair on your neck while ogling the vast store of .22 boolets you have squirreled away? One simply must stay well groomed, after all. It wouldn't be cool to look unkempt to your mates whilst standing idly in line at Wally World at 5 AM now, would it? :pms2:
I haven't bought any new in a few years. Since the kid worked part time at the WM when she was in HS out in Coweta giving me a head start on the fuzz necks. The price stickers on the various types of CCI stuff I have doesn't even seem real. Don't worry tho, I stockpiled a bunch of Thudderbolts and Golden turds too.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy has had 50rd boxes, limit 3 I think, every time I've been there. Not cheap stuff (no bulk), but not gouging either.

Don't know if it's the same everywhere, but the Academy down here recently changed from "3 boxes" to "one bulk pack (or) a maximum of 500 rounds". Walmart also occasionally has 50 round boxes leftover from the morning rush, with the three box limit as it's been.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My WalMart no longer seems to stick to the same schedule for putting the LR out. I wander back that way every time I'm in the store and, on occasion, there's some ammo. About 3 weeks ago, I bought 3 100 rd boxes of CCI MiniMax at about 10:30 in the morning. Another day, they had a bunch of CCI shotshells, which I had no use for.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Wal Mart here one day had a stack of 50 round boxes in the glass case. I asked for 3 of the (quiet cci) as I have a suppressor. When I went to check out at sporting goods counter another employee set a brown box on the counter and cut it open. It was full of 300 round CCI Mini Mags, I had just completed my transaction when this happened. I asked if I could get one of those and they refused, quoting the 3 box limit. I asked to return my purchase and they said no ammo returns. I asked for a manager and one was called to the counter. He stood by the policy and I said that is stupid, I bought 150 rounds (3 boxes) and can't buy 1 box of 300 because I am over my limit. My friend that was with me wasn't buying any, so I handed him money and asked him to buy 3 of the 300 round boxes and flagged down a customer that I am a little familar with, she bought 3 boxes for me and handed them to me, right in front of the employees. I wanted to say a few words about how they could shove that policy up their azz, but I didn't. They had at least a dozen more, maybe 14 more in that box as we walked away. When in the parking lot, we saw someone we knew and told them to go get a couple of the 300 round boxes. (For themselves) When they looked in the glass case, they only had the 50 round boxes, so he asked about the 300 round boxes. The employee said that in the glass case is all they had.

I guess the recluse high school drop out is finally getting his revenge on the successful people.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yukon Walmart had about 10 boxes of Federal Auto Match 325 round this morning when I was there about 8am. $18 for per 325 rd box. 3 box limit. Must have been put out after the usual suspects (neckbeards) had left.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remington GB's used to be bad a few years ago. They put out some bad lots. I still have some that I'm slowing shooting up which routinely have ftf's mixed in. They're about all gone now and I hear the new models are up to snuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom