Is it any better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw some CCI 300rd packs one time at Walmart for about $20. Another time, I got 3 of the last 4 bulk packs of Rem. Golden Bullets for about $28, the guy behind me got the last one. I prefer Federal bulk but I can't find it anywhere. This was over a 2yr. period.

Big Boys down in Mustang frequently has the Federal Automatch 325 packs for like $24.99 (limit 1). They always seem to have CCI Mini Mags too. (limit 2) I bought some CCI Standard velocity (limit 2) there today as well. And the Academy on NW Highway had a whole boatload of Mini Mags at $7.99 per 100, Aquila at about the same price level, and some high-dollar Federal Target stuff they have been trying to sell for $19.99 per 50 forever. The limit at that Academy is now 1,000 rounds or two bricks, if they are the big bricks.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got some Federal Automatch(1 box limit) locally for about the same price. The dealer told me that the had ordered 5 cases of the Automatch and his supplier only sent him 5 boxes. While the .22 ammo availability is starting to loosen up to some degree, it has got a long way to go. I have both read and been told by others that the area in which you live(in state & out of state) makes quite a difference as to how easy it is to get any .22 ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom