Is it time to load up my mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think our SCOTUS got the ballz.

Hopefully I'm wrong, if it DOES come to that, but I don't have a lot of faith in our traditional protections anymore. :(

I hope your wrong, but would not bet a dollar against ya! You know the old saying "hope in one hand, **** in the other and you will have about the same thing" " :cool: I had a Drill Sgt in AIT that was giving the what for to one of the knuckle heads in formation, do not remember the question the guy was asked but he said "hope" in the answer and the Drill Sgt made that statement and for whatever ever reason the knucklehead next to me got the giggles and unfortunately it was catchy. We all ended up in the front lean and rest position !! :cool:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The smack down by the SCOTUS will be magnificent if he does LOL.
I'm not at all sure about any smack downs, especially on guns. Roberts is as nutty as Biden I think. He just sided with the libs on allowing police to be sued for shooting someone in the process of running them over with a freaking car! Not to prevent them from shooting, just to allow the perp to sue civilly. He gone bro...

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For me it’s “crap in one hand and wish in the other, then tell me which is soft and warm....”
As far as SCROTUS goes, they are as useful as the empty ammo shelves all over town. When Antonin “passed unexpectedly” the court was lost, and as soon as Chuck-Off changes some rules, our dumpster-fire country will follow....keep yer powder dry folks, the ride’s about to get bumpy....

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh look, a flying pig...
I have found that given enough propulsive force even pigs can fly.
235zci.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom