Is it time to load up my mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not at all sure about any smack downs, especially on guns. Roberts is as nutty as Biden I think. He just sided with the libs on allowing police to be sued for shooting someone in the process of running them over with a freaking car! Not to prevent them from shooting, just to allow the perp to sue civilly. He gone bro...
Wasn't Roberts on the Lolita Express with Jeffery Epstein? If he truly was, one can understand why he is turning liberal. Somebody has his nards in a vise under that black robe.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have found that given enough propulsive force even pigs can fly.
235zci.jpg
You bin watchin too many "Tremors" movies LOL

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering that SCOUTS just denied cert for two more 2A cases, it's seemingly more doubtful every day.
And they wouldn’t hear the cases sent to them because of the elections because they were afraid of riots. There were 1 million peaceful protesters at the capital. Stealing the election was one thing and lots are still pizzed. Just wait until they try and take the second Amendment. There will be lots more than a million and the crooks will be praying for peace.
This is why they have the NG there with a fence. They know they are not representing the Republic. On the verge of treason. This is grounds for removal like they tried with President Trump and their fake impeachments.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't Roberts on the Lolita Express with Jeffery Epstein? If he truly was, one can understand why he is turning liberal. Somebody has his nards in a vise under that black robe.
So the story goes. I really don't know and quite honestly don't care enough anymore to try and find out. D.C. and probably half the country is lost forever it seems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom