is it worth to renew your concealed carry with all the new laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will continue to renew my handgun license for the next few years since I visit Texas and Colorado.I read in the paper the other day the Oklahoma brought in over 50 million in weed taxes for 2019.I wouldn't mind if they lowered the SDA renewal to 100 dollars or so.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Devils advocate here...
All the reasons mentioned here are points that the OK2A and others are working to get changed. If we keep feeding the machine, the machine doesn't die. Or dies slower. You all gladly quit shopping at anti 2A businesses but gladly pay the anti 2A government supporting their Anti 2A activity.
Instead of spending that money there, maybe use it to support the OK2A for $50 or $100 a year AND get involved like I do.
I;ve seen alot of change and being involved has been the key. Power in numbers.
I plan to continue to carry and keep it concealed, in other states.
I got my permit in 94 when the law passed but prior to that I carried anyway so big deal.
I know I'll catch some flaming for that but I dont have to read it lol
Rather to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Last edited:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Devils advocate here...
All the reasons mentioned here are points that the OK2A and others are working to get changed. If we keep feeding the machine, the machine doesn't die. Or dies slower. You all gladly quit shopping at anti 2A businesses but gladly pay the anti 2A government supporting their Anti activity.
Instead of spending that money there, maybe use it to support the OK2A for $50 or $100 a year AND get involved like I do.
I got my permit in 94 when the law passed but prior to that I carried anyway so big deal.

He is right !

why keep supporting a office with money when the tax income drops off,...they will move those people to another department,...and close it up.

Support OK2A ...they have shown a good record of working for us.

Vote...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did a selfie phone pic and online app to renew. Took like 3 weeks to get it back. I'd rather have all the potential benefits afforded to me by having a license as already pointed out by many above, than have to deal with any hassles over legalities or not. Plus, we travel out of state a good bit and it's just for peace of mind in some regards.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Devils advocate here...
All the reasons mentioned here are points that the OK2A and others are working to get changed. If we keep feeding the machine, the machine doesn't die. Or dies slower. You all gladly quit shopping at anti 2A businesses but gladly pay the anti 2A government supporting their Anti 2A activity.
Lol. In other news, renewal times go from weeks to months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom