Is SportsWorld the Best Gun store in Tulsa area ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsterling94

New to the site!
Reaction score
Haven't been around in a while, is Fat Boy Tactical still around? I was impressed with their parts inventory.

Is the old man still alive at Sportsworld? He was infamous for his bad attitude and ran many people off.
Fat Boy is still around, but a recent post on his Facebook said he can't do transfers currently and they're going through, "some changes." No clarification on what that means as of yet.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fat Boy is still around, but a recent post on his Facebook said he can't do transfers currently and they're going through, "some changes." No clarification on what that means as of yet.
I’ve found Fat Boy to be a shell of what they use to be before he went and screwed up major league. I don’t know that they can ever get back what they once were.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve found Fat Boy to be a shell of what they use to be before he went and screwed up major league. I don’t know that they can ever get back what they once were.
What happened to the store? Last time in there, shelves were bare. And this was before the crazy hit

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll stick up for Dongs a bit. I’ve bought a few things in there and they were ok. I’ve noticed lots of gun store guys are a little short on personality, so it ain’t a thing really. No one’s ever been actually rude to me. But I like Sports World too. They’ve always done me right.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What happened to the store? Last time in there, shelves were bare. And this was before the crazy hit
Let’s just say there was a good bit of drama and some charges filed, which resulted in some business changes shall we say. It’s all on this site somewhere and was discussed here at length.

Latest posts

Top Bottom