Is SportsWorld the Best Gun store in Tulsa area ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okjoek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time I was in Dongs was during the ammo shortage under Obama. I took half a dozen reloading supplies to the counter and they rang them up for more than the marked price on the boxes, I just left them on the counter and walked out. The previous time I had been in there with my brother in law, he was interested in a pistol and I had seen one there earlier behind the counter. I didn't see it so I ask about it, they said "we sold it, this isn't a museum." The guy had quite an attitude so I ask how was one of the guns up high mounted on the wall. He said those aren't for sale. I said, what is this a museum? They always had a lot of stuff but with their attitude when they wouldn't sell for the prices marked I was done.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I was in Dongs was during the ammo shortage under Obama. I took half a dozen reloading supplies to the counter and they rang them up for more than the marked price on the boxes, I just left them on the counter and walked out. The previous time I had been in there with my brother in law, he was interested in a pistol and I had seen one there earlier behind the counter. I didn't see it so I ask about it, they said "we sold it, this isn't a museum." The guy had quite an attitude so I ask how was one of the guns up high mounted on the wall. He said those aren't for sale. I said, what is this a museum? They always had a lot of stuff but with their attitude when they wouldn't sell for the prices marked I was done.

Yep. Had one of their guys start an argument with me for absolutely no reason at all quite a few years back. I thought it was just the one douche, then after the Sandy Hook incident, they showed their true colors.

Jerry's for reloading supplies is the way to go.

It's really a shame. Back in the early 90s I bought a lot of mil-surps from Dong's.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Bocephus123 glad you’ve had what seem to be great experiences with Ding Dongs. However, if they were giving away FREE FIREARMS or ammo I wouldn’t drive up there. They have been so ****** to me and others I’m with that I simply won’t deal with them. If they are the only place in Tulsa with something, it’s going to stay there because I don’t need it that bad.

I guess the nicest thing I can say about them got reported as “Let’s go Dongs!”

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Had one of their guys start an argument with me for absolutely no reason at all quite a few years back. I thought it was just the one douche, then after the Sandy Hook incident, they showed their true colors.

Jerry's for reloading supplies is the way to go.

It's really a shame. Back in the early 90s I bought a lot of mil-surps from Dong's.
He's had some jokers working there. other day when i was in the whole crew looked new to me. Luckily the owner helps me most the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom