Is the ATF Planning a Pistol Brace Amnesty Registration?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like it'd be a lot smarter to just legalize SBRs...
Gov man wants his unconditional tax bro. Let’s see how the SCOTUS plays out in it. So far it’s been going our way restoring rights that have been infringed. Only people contesting or complaining so far are communist Democrats

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if I'd have to prove that I had the Pistol Brace to be able to register a few receivers as SBRs for the free tax stamp? If not, I better start stocking up on receivers!! Cause I wouldn't mind me a few "free" SBR papers.
I'm pretty sure the info I saw said something about needing to submit a picture of the firearm.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good thing those uppers and braces can’t be moved between lowers…
And how much sense does it make to force folks to submit fingerprints and undergo another background check for something they've already been checked for . . . not even considering all of the stupid pictures required.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And how much sense does it make to force folks to submit fingerprints and undergo another background check for something they've already been checked for . . . not even considering all of the stupid pictures required.
No argument from me. Will still have the courts weighing in soon enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom