Is the ATF Planning a Pistol Brace Amnesty Registration?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like it'd be a lot smarter to just legalize SBRs...
giphy.gif

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If court cases keep going our way it may all be academic. That's what I'm hoping for at this point. That sentiment is subject to change.

FATF

I'm beginning to feel about federal law enforcement agencies (looking at you ATF, FBI, etc) the same way I do as democrats. They're just evil. Maybe not every single individual, but as a whole.

If you support the democrat party you're complicit in supporting an evil, corrupt organization. I feel the same about these alphabet agencies. Some of the people may be decent. But they support an evil, corrupt organization.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If court cases keep going our way it may all be academic. That's what I'm hoping for at this point. That sentiment is subject to change.

FATF

I'm beginning to feel about federal law enforcement agencies (looking at you ATF, FBI, etc) the same way I do as democrats. They're just evil. Maybe not every single individual, but as a whole.

If you support the democrat party you're complicit in supporting an evil, corrupt organization. I feel the same about these alphabet agencies. Some of the people may be decent. But they support an evil, corrupt organization.

It's a lot faster and apparently more effective if the states just handle 2A freedoms like how recreational MJ has come to be. Pass state level freedoms and have no regard for the legitimacy of the federal government. The God,Guns,Country folks on the right could learn a thing or two from the lazy pothead crowd.

Kansas tried it around 2010 and basically said any suppressors or MGs manufactured within the state of KS were not subject to interstate commerce clauses that gave the ATF purview. They did lose in court against the feds, but here we are 10+ years later and this nation is fractured even harder and closer to balkanization than ever before. Seems like prime timing to try it again.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gov man wants his unconditional tax bro. Let’s see how the SCOTUS plays out in it. So far it’s been going our way restoring rights that have been infringed. Only people contesting or complaining so far are communist Democrats
Yeah, but the Dems don't care for what the SCOTUS says. You know is only Constitutional if fit their agenda.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if I'd have to prove that I had the Pistol Brace to be able to register a few receivers as SBRs for the free tax stamp? If not, I better start stocking up on receivers!! Cause I wouldn't mind me a few "free" SBR papers.
Yes. You have to send them of photo of each braced gun to prove it qualifies.

What could possibly go wrong?

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its pretty funny. As its been said over and over… keep paying the permission funds and they’ll just keep at it until you cant afford anything. Or eventually by force, will choke out gun ownership. I talked to a man in , he said you cant own a semi auto rifle, but handguns and shotguns were legal with paperwork and paying a large fee. He also said you wouldnt stand a chance against the government if they ever decided to come against the people. So maybe people will put their foot down or the NFA lovers will tell everyone to be careful and not do anything to offend the ATF 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom