Is the ATF Planning a Pistol Brace Amnesty Registration?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Non-compliance is the only right way on this. Anyone who plays the ATF's game for personal benefit is throwing everyone under the bus.
Since I’m too cute for prison and Romans 13:1-7 exists, which was written under Nero...

I will fight it via all legal and moral means at my disposal.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'd think with all the tough talk on gun forums from the keyboard commandos who aren't gonna comply and are always preaching we should do this and that to thwart government over-reach, that government over-reach wouldn't be a problem any longer. Yet here were are with an out-of-control government and the same keyboard commandos still talking tough and thumping their chests.

Wonder why that is?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'd think with all the tough talk on gun forums from the keyboard commandos who aren't gonna comply and are always preaching we should do this and that to thwart government over-reach, that government over-reach wouldn't be a problem any longer. Yet here were are with an out-of-control government and the same keyboard commandos still talking tough and thumping their chests.

Wonder why that is?
Good old key board commandos. Or maybe AFT spy’s trying to gather info on evil Trumpians that are a Clear and present danger to the democracy.

And all this time I thought we were a republic.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wonder why that is?
I never have put something on here that I wouldn't do for real.....

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rather than breaking gods commandments to us, we could always follow the example set by Palmetto State Armory. If there’s too many of them out there, it’s too expensive for the government to do anything. So if everyone does the right thing, and sends in all their pistols for the SBR deal, and maybe buys a few extra for the send in, then we’re coming out ahead, with SBRs and too many for the .gov to be able to afford to do anything about.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is nothing but a gun registration scheme so the ATF can get a list of owners. I don't and won't own one of the braces. I said years ago this was just a work around that was going to turn bad after a few years and here it is. Just like bump stocks.
Spare me the argument It's muh right.
The feds with this administration don't give a rats a$$ about your rights.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
braces aren't guns. they can't regulate them. It's outside their scope. Jesus people.
Just like bump stocks and suppressors? You might spend a lot of time in jail and pay your life savings to a lawyer to get your sentence reduced from 30 to 20 years.
The feds have an unlimited wallet and they never lose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom