Is the Biden Administration Involved with Child Trafficking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Calling it "child trafficking" won't fly. Yes its bad policy and I can't imagine anything good coming of this, but it's going to be more damaging to the detractors than the Biden Administration when they say we're pushing Pizzagate 2.0. JMO, YMMV

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm guessing that the web is larger than than anyone can imagine. Check out the statistics on unsolved missing children and women each year. It's staggering, yet there are never any remains found anywhere. You'd think after several years and several hundred thousand missing, some bodies would start turning up, or folks that were able to escape their captors would turn up, but they don't.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing that the web is larger than than anyone can imagine. Check out the statistics on unsolved missing children and women each year. It's staggering, yet there are never any remains found anywhere. You'd think after several years and several hundred thousand missing, some bodies would start turning up, or folks that were able to escape their captors would turn up, but they don't.
It's a big world with deep deep oceans and lots of places these evil ones hide and destroy evidence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom