Is the politics of gun violence pushing gunmakers out of liberal Northeast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you PLEASE quit using that phrase "Gun Violence"?

It DOES NOT EXIST. An inanimate object is totally incapable of independent action. Do not give the idiots anything to make their lying points have ANY validity.:scream::angry3::explode:

Yes, that's about as valid as stats made using "gun deaths." You can't have a stat with any real meaning when you lump together suicides, murders, accidents, and justifiable homicides.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Oklahoma ever wants these big companies to come here, Oklahomans are going to have to figure out why they are going other places.

I think they knew we have a Gov. that might veto some proGun bills according to her mood... so, investor picked other states. I hope this June24 will change this and make sure never happen again.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll go out on a limb here and speculate that our silly, antiquated, liquor laws and 3.2 beer don't weigh in our favor and must factor into the equation somewhere.:punch:
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I think Texas's absence of a state income tax is much more of a factor than our admittedly stupid liquor laws.

OldCurlyWolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll go out on a limb here and speculate that our silly, antiquated, liquor laws and 3.2 beer don't weigh in our favor and must factor into the equation somewhere.:punch:

The liquor laws might have something to do with the repeal of the 18th Amendment in 1933 and that Oklahoma was dry until 1957. 24 years later. Weird.

Latest posts

Top Bottom