Is there a carpenter in da house?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mrs. GED is wanting some cabinetry done and an island built in her kitchen. We can't seem to find anybody around here who wants to work. We need somebody close the the Holdenville area, but, push come to shove, someone from the OKC area will work too (if the price is right). She wants something like this...

Bat-wing-island-2-e1562758132745-1600x1067.jpg

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she wants new plumbing in the island, probably, but a cabinetmaker can do almost all of that work.
Wording in the OP leads me to believe that there is no island existing. The picture provided shows a sink so I'd assume the Mrs is wanting one. I've never met a cabinetmaker who is a licensed plumber let alone a master excavator to get the drain and supply to the center of the room. Also,
Sink or not you'd still be required to have electric to meet code. That is another licensed trade Im not sure I'd trust a cabinetmaker to do. There are also other contractors who might need to be involved. Just my 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom