Is this a bullet hole and damage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s in the garage so it’s not insulated. This some friends of ours daughters house. Her workout station is right there. Had she been working out, the bullet would have gone right over her head. We looked around and can’t find the bullet. It didn’t make it to the other side of the garage. I think it came from a distance, maybe I35 and could be in the wall.

Dang . . . I was out in my front yard a few years ago and had several ricochet right over my head. Someone was shooting north of me I think. Needless to say I was just a little ticked off . . . I messaged the folks who live across the road from us to see if they were home and having any issues with the shooting. They were out of town, but their sons were home. The shooting miraculously stopped after I texted them.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know, that looks more like a hole I make when I run coax. Especially since none of the material around the outside hole is pushed in, it definitely has a more drilled look than punched due to the lack of a deformity around the hole.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Use a laser pointer out side, and look for where it points, inside. If it is a shot that came from a distance, then most likely the inner hole should slight lower and the laser (dowel will point down). Look in the area of the laser dot inside and you might see a light impression mark on the wall. The bullet could anywhere, if it is a bullet and didn't penetrate inside. I could still have had spin and or inertia and flew off any where.

Was there a vehicle or other equipment in the garage? Whatever projectile made the hole could have lodged in whatever might have been in the flight path, or ricochet away somewhere.

Woody

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Was there a vehicle or other equipment in the garage? Whatever projectile made the hole could have lodged in whatever might have been in the flight path, or ricochet away somewhere.

Woody
They park outside. Garage is workout area and battery powered kid toys. Yeah, the kids get to park inside but the Lexus sits out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom