Is this a bullet hole and damage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a dumb kid we would shoot our arrows (practice) in the air and run to try and avoid them coming back down. Seems to me one of them may have embedded itself in the brand new siding on my parents house…. If I recall the hole was similar.
(BTW, this was our form of entertainment when i was young and dumb, either this or doing the same with Jarts).

Heck my brother and I did that and tried to catch them and did quite often. we used arrows that tip had been damaged etc. and would put a 38 special case on the arrow

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So it came in at an upward angle? Maybe someone skipped it off water downhill from there. That would explain the pristine condition and lack of energy, but why it was going up instead of coming down. If it only made it through composite siding and some drywall and then bounced off the next thing it hit then it had to be going pretty slowly. I would get on google earth and look for ponds maybe a few hundred yards from there.
That’s the mystery. The house is pretty high off the street and has a steep driveway
The trajectory looks like it came from the sidewalk across the street

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, the one to the hip was starting by Danny Tanner.
I believe he could have taught some self defense shooting classes.
He certainly had a unique technique to hang his hat on.
A "Danny Tanner Double Tap" would be one to each hip.
He could trademark either "DT Squared" or "DT...Times TWO!"

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen enough CSI and Dateline to know what questions to ask the police, so you forum people just sit down and take notes. From my vast knowledge, there truly is only one question to ask, "have you guys recovered any semen?" This could be a sexual crime, we don't know.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom