Is this an Inaugeration or a Coranation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's happening it's a part of history. We cant deny it any longer. Might as well watch history regardless of how we got here.

They spent a week falsely claiming Trump Terrorists were going to storm ALL the capitols from Sunday to today. They locked down the whole Capitol to keep American citizens out. They authorized lethal force to 25K+ soldiers on American citizens.

**** them.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
They spent a week falsely claiming Trump Terrorists were going to storm ALL the capitols from Sunday to today. They locked down the whole Capitol to keep American citizens out. They authorized lethal force to 25K+ soldiers on American citizens.

**** them.
Precisley why I am watching with my children. So they see first hand there are no people there, no citizenry. His speech where he says unity and talks also about white supremacists and domestic terrorists are our counties biggest issue. His unity/attacks on Trump voters. It's schizophrenic.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The oath I swore expired when I walked out the gate for the last time. Now retired, I don’t have to obey the office of the President or those appointed over me.

I’m going to use the most recent battle cry. HE’s NOT MY PRESIDENT!

I have always believed that oath had no expiration date. When a President works against the Constitution, that oath pledges to defend the Constitution first. It has always worked, and will continue, as long as we, the people, respect and support all of the Constitution.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have always believed that oath had no expiration date. When a President works against the Constitution, that oath pledges to defend the Constitution first. It has always worked, and will continue, as long as we, the people, respect and support all of the Constitution.

And they all lived happily ever after....

Latest posts

Top Bottom