Is this an Inaugeration or a Coranation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I'd like to know is where and who are these "domestic terrorists?" I don't care for the inauguration at all, the wife is trying to have me watch but I'd rather be on the stationary bike peddling away. I fid stop and watch the incoming "dignitaries" and viewed it as a crime syndicate meting.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have always believed that oath had no expiration date. When a President works against the Constitution, that oath pledges to defend the Constitution first. It has always worked, and will continue, as long as we, the people, respect and support all of the Constitution.

My belief in the oath to support and defend the constitution of the United States still stands. But when they get to the part of obeying the President, the answer is NO. I won’t support or participate in any action that will cause him harm, but I do NOT have to support him in any way.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
President Biden was most certainly not my choice for President, but he now holds that office, and I will pray for his protection, and that God will grant him wisdom in leading through the current issues we face as a nation.
Unfortunately the country is full of people that would sink their own ship to spite their captain. That worried me in 2016(17) and it worries me in 2020(21).

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a drinking game!

I’ve got my whisky shots lined up and ready to roll. Here’s what to watch for (and down a shot to):

Appeals to unity and reconciliation—followed by more of the standard Democratic divisive disaggregations of Americans into segments, i.e., “people of color,” “LBGTQ,” etc.

Reaching out to have better relations with our allies (never mind spitting in the face of our largest trading partner—Canada—by canceling the Keystone XL pipeline).

“Climate crisis.” (Hey—a shot of whisky is doing your part to include ethanol in your daily routine.)

And the big one: quaff a double-shot if he uses the phrase “Great Reset,” which is already becoming the left’s euphemism for what they envision as New Deal II (or is it New Deal IV by this time?).

Open a second bottle if he says, “C’mon man.”
You forgot, "Here's the deal."

Latest posts

Top Bottom