Is this how you’d like your tax dollars spent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is Norman the San fransicko of Oklahoma? OSU is lagging behind Norman, but people there are, sadly, trying to catch up. I’ve met a few determined environmentalists and bleeding hearts to come out of there too lately.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Is Norman the San fransicko of Oklahoma? OSU is lagging behind Norman, but people there are, sadly, trying to catch up. I’ve met a few determined environmentalists and bleeding hearts to come out of there too lately.
Are any of the Norman city leadership Okies? Like native born or have roots here or are they all imports? In traveling for work I fly in and out of Will Rogers, and every single person I met from Norman was from another state.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can remember the day...never mind. What about the cops who don't want to recognize Obama's gay month? Don;t they have a right to their i opinion? There are a LOT more important things to recognize today like the nurses who have fought Covid off of their patients, teenagers and younger that have helped the poor raising funds, That's all.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How one for all the other special interest groups too?

edit to add:

From their website 171 officers and let’s say each badge cost $75. Comes in just under $13K. Now that we’ve opened Pandora’s box multiple this time all the other special interest groups that deserve being represented and you have several positions that could be created. Didn’t we hear them complaining about not enough officers and budget recently?
I'm not really supporting this BS, but according to the NPD Facebook page, the officers that choose to wear them have to purchase them for themselves. No city funds were used to purchase them. I'm still not a big fan of the badges, but as long as my tax dollars aren't going to buying them, I'm fine with them.

1634681954083.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom