Is this how you’d like your tax dollars spent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't Norman citizens vote out a few city council members and then almost recall Brea Clarke last year? On top of that didn't NPD sue the city (and win?) for yanking its budget at an improper meeting?

And this still happens?

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It makes perfect sense that the city of Norman would do this. In addition to being the home of a large university and all the left leaning individuals that brings to town. Norman has also been the home of a state mental hospital for well over 100 years. As you can imagine hundreds of thousands of people have moved, or been sent, to Norman over the years for help. Many of these same people never moved away again. Of course, the original patents are gone now, but their kids and grand kids still live there. I’m not saying all Norman residence are crazy. Just that the city of Norman has a much higher than normal population of “extra colorful” folks living there.

This is not to put the city of Norman down. It’s a really nice town. I enjoy visiting there. We just have to accept that it’s a little different than most.
Norman makes Austin look like an RNC convention!

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
seinfeld%2Baids%2Bribbon.jpg

7219d42ee1ce2affc8424402649ebd58.jpg

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like a good reason to NOT live in Norman. Might I suggest Stillwater, ranked one of the best small towns to live in Nationally. Better colors too.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It makes perfect sense that the city of Norman would do this. In addition to being the home of a large university and all the left leaning individuals that brings to town. Norman has also been the home of a state mental hospital for well over 100 years. As you can imagine hundreds of thousands of people have moved, or been sent, to Norman over the years for help. Many of these same people never moved away again. Of course, the original patents are gone now, but their kids and grand kids still live there. I’m not saying all Norman residence are crazy. Just that the city of Norman has a much higher than normal population of “extra colorful” folks living there.

This is not to put the city of Norman down. It’s a really nice town. I enjoy visiting there. We just have to accept that it’s a little different than most.
Man I still wonder why I moved back. Norman 👎

Latest posts

Top Bottom