Is this the Alamo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
powers that be understand how many people are expected to die and how many were sterilized.

no need for abortion now; we're gonna need babies. not even importing EVERY third world slave will be enough.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
powers that be understand how many people are expected to die and how many were sterilized.

no need for abortion now; we're gonna need babies. not even importing EVERY third world slave will be enough.
Need babies for what? The class of people most likely to get abortions are the ones most likely to be rotten parents and raise delinquents and criminals. I don’t see the problem

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morally, I personally feel like abortion is wrong. But, in cases of rape, incest, underage pregnancies, serious complications, and still births I honestly feel like it is ok and should be allowed, no questions asked. As a guy who is looking at having kids soon, and we aren’t in our early 20’s, I do worry about my soon to be wife’s health and the health of our future children. The idea that being responsible, waiting for financial and marital stability before bringing offspring in this world is the way to do things. I don’t think we should be punished for it if sudddenly things get reversed and say, we find out that the child is gonna be born without a rib cage or is missing a brain.

But, before all else, and more importantly than any emotions and circumstances anyone could dream of, I feel that the government has no right to tell people what they can and cannot do with their bodies. Nor do people have the right to rule over what other people do.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need babies for what? The class of people most likely to get abortions are the ones most likely to be rotten parents and raise delinquents and criminals. I don’t see the problem
Maybe they should try other forms of birth control before disecting and sucking out live baby parts? This is where I have the issue it’s become a form of birth control instead of a last resort. I mean think of the monkey pox cases we could avoid with a simple condom.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the biggest misconception about the SC ruling is that it actually affects abortions. The decision was to remove government from the equation. Period. That's it. It's in the states hands now. Some people just want to ***** about anything. There will still be states that allow it and those that don't. If somebody needs one that bad, drive to another freaking state and get it. Personally, I think up to 135th trimester abortions should be legal in some cases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom